Dubas WooCommerce Integration for EspoCRM¶
WooCommerce integration has been prepared for use with our online store. It allows you to download order information from WooCommerce to EspoCRM. This allows us to develop various automations in Advanced Pack or invoice orders in Sales Pack.
You can purchase this extension in our marketplace.
- EspoCRM in version 7.0.0 or higher.
- PHP in version 7.4 or higher.
- Publicly available EspoCRM instance – it’s required because WooCommerce use webhooks to transfer some information.
- SalesPack extension
- Log in to your EspoCRM and go to Administration section.
- Go to section Extensions.
- Install extension which you received from us.
- Go to Administration > Integrations.
- Choose WooCommerce integration.
- Enable WooCommerce integration.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > REST Api.
- Create API credentials for your EspoCRM, copy them.
- Log in to your EspoCRM admin account and go to Admin -> Integrations.
- Paste in EspoCRM API keys from your WooCommerce.
- Save settings.
- Go to Administration > WooCommerce Webhooks.
- Create new two webhooks for creating and updating orders.
Now you can start using WooCommerce in your EspoCRM. You can add WooCommerce Orders entity to your menu. If you want to test Integration, create new Order on your WooCommerce website.