Entity which contain information about specific package. Each package is assigned to parcel.
How to create your first Paypal Plan?¶
- Go to Packages entity.
- Fill all mandatory fields like type of package, value, height etc.
Explanation of fields¶
- Parcel - to which parcel package is related. Link to Parcels entity.
- Weight - weight of package in kg's. Enter only number.
- Width - width of package in cm's. Enter only number.
- Height - height of package in cm's. Enter only number.
- Lenght - lenght of package in cm's. Enter only number.
- Package number - number created based on parcel number.
- Value - value of package.
- Pickup date - when package was collected.
- Delivery date - when package was delivered.
- Description of content - description of package content.
- Reference number - reference number for package. If empty, will be populated from Parcel.
Type - type of package.
Status - current status of package.
a. New - package was created
b. Package accepted - package was accepted by personel
c. Collected - package was collected from sender
d. Shipped - package was shipped
e. In transit - package in transit
f. Arrived at destination - package arrived at destination, for example warehouse
g. Out for delivery - package is in delivery
h. Ready to Pickup - package waiting for pickup(only if delivery is to Pickup Point)
i. Delivered - Delivered/picked by client from Pickup Point
j. Unsuccessful delivery attempt - courier couldn't deliver package to the client
k. Returned to sender - package was returned to sender